The new BETA “Bring in the cat!” and its Service Pack 1 update was released at 14th April 2016.
As usual, the complete development history can be found in our GitHub repository. The release tag is “PTB_Beta-2016-04-14_V3.0.12”, with the full tree and commit logs under the URL:
- Add (almost) complete support for 64-Bit Octave-4.0.1 on MS-Windows. (Datapixx does not work yet.)
- Add good support for Griffin PowerMate USB on Linux, limited/deficient support for Windows and OSX.
- DrawFormatttedText: Add new horizontal alignment option ‘centerblock’. Always use ‘yPositionIsBaseline’ for vertical text positioning for consistency.
- New demo TurnTableDemo to show off PsychPowerMate() function and some PsychPortAudio live stream updates on Linux. Works not so great with PowerMate on OSX.
- PR670 photometer code robustness improvements by David Brainard.
- Maintenance work and small fixes and improvements here and there.